Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 169: Disable input text when data set has been registed completion, and only user have role undo_compl...

2009/4/14 Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>

> --- Abyot wrote ---
>

>> I think it works for both custom and non-custom forms. If a dataset it
>> locked ... then all its input entry boxes will be disabled. Have you checked
>> it properly - Tri?
>>
>> Bharath can you confirm this?

I believe this Abyot is right here.

Tri, you also overwrote a bug fix I made a week ago, make sure you update
your source code.

Have a look at the data locking functionality and see if it covers your
needs, you can find it under "Maintenance - Data administration".

Sorry, had to uncommit your last revision. Don't mean to be evil:)

Lars