Is Cache Statistics Working Correctly ??

Today, I looked at the cache statistics feature. When we press the clear
cache button, the cache size seems to increase. The total query cache and
the secondary cache level also increases in size.

I thought this was something not working in the UI, but when I looked into
MySQL the values are the same. Infact, I changed the query cache variables
in MySQL
(show variables like 'query%';) and it didn't show any difference in the
Cache Statistics UI within DHIS. Is this functionality working as expected
or still a work-in-progress??

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA