Re: [Blueprint dynamic-option-list-in-data-entry] Dynamic option list in data entry

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 12:37 PM, miri <murodlatifov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Blueprint changed by miri:
>
> Whiteboard changed to:
>
> What this dynamic values used for? Is this dynamic value used in more
> than one dataset? If this is single time usage, we could implement it
> using dataset custom form edit functionality (creating drop down with
> custom values). By single I mean only one form uses this set of
> predefined data values.
>
> --
>  Dynamic option list in data entry
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/dynamic-option-list-in-data-entry

This is a good question. Binding a set of dynamic values to one data element
would be simple and nice. DHIS 1.4 is binding a set of dynamic values to a
combination of data element and data set, making things even more flexible.
There is probably a good reason for that. Will have to explore this further.