Re: Dynamic option list in data entry

Hi,

i see your point in that this would be easy and it would probably work. But it sounds a little static to me. Wouldn't we want to have some pre-defined and re-usable comments?

Also, we definitely should have this for regular and multidimensional data entry as well. I guess it is needed and otherwise we are making things inconsistent...

Hi,

regular and multidimentional data entry is already inconsistent with custom data entry. If custom data entry has dataset consisting two different set of dataelement comboid combinations it will show only the first dataelement comboid combination, not the rest. Maybe my installation does not this.
Comments for my opinion should not be predefined, user should have freedom to fill in what he wants to comment. what if his desire is not listed on predefined options?