Re: My branch

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Murodullo Latifov
<murodlatifov@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have committed my branch, it is somewhere in repository. This branch has
> two new functionalities and 3 struts2 modules and changes to poms, new
> dependencies, one of which is not in maven2 repo.I couldn't find it anywhere
> in launchpad.
> I am also not able to change any settings for blueprints assigned to me, it
> says i don't have enough privileges to perform this action.
>
> regards,
> murod

Hi Murod,

it would be very nice if you could separate the struts upgrade code from the
rest as we definitely don't want to have 3 of the web modules as struts and
the rest with webwork. I know it's too late in this case, but it's good to
develop different features in different branches. In this case I guess it
must be done manually. Would be nice if you could do it, otherwise someone
else will have to do it...

I will have a look at how to push branches soon.

cheers

Lars