From: Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Murodullo Latifov <murodlatifov@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DHIS 2 developers <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 2:38:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] My branch

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Murodullo Latifov <murodlatifov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have committed my branch, it is somewhere in repository. This branch has two new functionalities and 3 struts2 modules and changes to poms, new dependencies, one of which is not in maven2 repo.I couldn't find it anywhere in launchpad.
I am also not able to change any settings for blueprints assigned to me, it says i don't have enough privileges to perform this action.

regards,
murod

Hi Murod,

it would be very nice if you could separate the struts upgrade code from the rest as we definitely don't want to have 3 of the web modules as struts and the rest with webwork. I know it's too late in this case, but it's good to develop different features in different branches. In this case I guess it must be done manually. Would be nice if you could do it, otherwise someone else will have to do it...

I will have a look at how to push branches soon.

cheers

Lars