Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 193: Easy help implementation. This implementation will bring up popup with content related to particu...

2009/4/20 Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Murod,
>
> thanks for working on this.
>
> I have a few questions:
>
> - Where are the "localization lang properties files" supposed to be
> located?
>
> - How are these properties supposed to be loaded in the HelpService object?
>
> - There is a typo in your reponseSuccess.vm file name.
>
> - The view help action class defines a result for ERROR to be
> responseError.vm. This file does not exist and the action class does not
> have this result.
>
> - The HelpService looks to me more of a POJO as there is no logic in there.
> If it is we could rename it to HelpContent. If it is a service it should
> have an interface.

- Please follow the code style and make sure you "insert spaces for tabs".
(window-preferences-general-editors-text editors)

http://208.76.222.114/confluence/display/DOC/Eclipse+configuration#Eclipseconfiguration-DHIS2.0codestyle