Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 200: - Applied proper code style.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 4:55 PM, <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> revno: 200
> committer: Lars Helge Oeverland larshelge@xxxxxxxxx
>
>  - Removed most of the portoguese translation file, it was on 9 MB, how put
> this one here really?

Actually, something really weird has happened to all the Portugues files,
they are all literally 1000 times as big as they should be.

Something weird is going on - I thought it was duplication every time one
saves using the Resource Editor, but Sunny was unable to replicate the
problem:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/349132

Personally, I would like to see a transition to using Launchpad's very nice
web based translation, but that probably requires quite a lot of work
changing to gettext instead of properties:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/externalize-i18n-contributions

Knut