Re: question regarding view/SQL

Its very hard for me to test this functionality without a better
understanding of the data :-(   But I will give it a go.

Currently I have a dummy South African data set from Lars here:
http://folk.uio.no/larshelg/files/dhis2sample.zip

Can anyone suggest a meaningful datamart to set up with this
particular data to test with?

Relating to a previous discussion on testing, is there a standard
dummy dataset which we can be sure everyone has access to and which is
reasonably representative of useful data?  Is this it?

Regards
Bob