Re: question regarding view/SQL

Thanks Ola.

Also, I see the columns "numxfactor" (being
aggregatedindicatorvalue.factor * aggregatedindicatorvalue.numeratorvalue)
and "denominatorvalue" are retrieved, but not the "value" from the
aggregatedindicatorvalue table. Do you set up the pivot tables based on
the denominatorvalue and numxfactor, in some behind-the-scenes formula, or
should the "value" column also be pulled through and dumped in the data
field of pivot table?

Johan