Re: DHIS-2-Pivot

Hi Johan,

I have had a quick look at the document, and I think it is quite
useful. However, maybe you could indicate who the audience is? I
assume it will be primarily intended for DHIS2 implementers or
end-users?

I will revert with some more detailed suggestions directly in the text
of the document.

Best regards,
Jason