Re: DHIS-2-Pivot

Jason,

I'm not quite sure about the audience, but it was meant for Bob here at
WHO :) But, yes, it will primarily be for DHIS2 implementers and
end-users. With the downloadable views, it is quite simple to set up pivot
tables, which are extremely powerful tools for analysis. From my own
experience, I know that if you don't know much SQL, and you don't work
with technical aspects of the DHIS on a regular basis, setting up pivot
tables can be quite a challenge. I thought this could be a chapter in the
regular DHIS manual, one of those appendices on auxiliary software.

Johan