Re: dhis2.com released!

2009/4/29 Abyot Gizaw <abyota@xxxxxxxxx>:
> .com ?

Yes I was wondering ... the innocent reader could get the wrong impression.

Just did a whois on dhis2.org and I see that domain registered to none
other than our own Knut Staring!  And it seems currently to be not
used - resolves to an empty page.

Knut why don't you get together with these dhis2.com guys and donate
them your domain?  Anyway, again following whois, it looks like we
have fairly tenuous rights on dhis2.com.

Cheers
Bob