Re: dhis2.com released!

See attached.  dhis2.com is definitely not registered in your name - I
guess you are a 3rd party.

In case of a dispute you look like on much stronger ground with dhis2.org.

2009/4/29 Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> 2009/4/29 Abyot Gizaw <abyota@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Knut why don't you get together with these dhis2.com guys and donate
>> them your domain?  Anyway, again following whois, it looks like we
>> have fairly tenuous rights on dhis2.com.
>
> Tenuous in the sense? We (or I) have same rights for both, I think.

>> Cheers
>> Bob

> Cheers,
> Knut Staring

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

   Domain Name: DHIS2.COM
   Registrar: ENOM, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.enom.com
   Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
   Name Server: DNS1.MIDPHASE.COM
   Name Server: DNS2.MIDPHASE.COM
   Updated Date: 08-apr-2009
   Creation Date: 31-jul-2008
   Expiration Date: 31-jul-2011

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:05:25 UTC <<<

NOTICE: The expiration date displayed in this record is the date the
registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is
currently set to expire. This date does not necessarily reflect the expiration
date of the domain name registrant's agreement with the sponsoring
registrar.  Users may consult the sponsoring registrar's Whois database to
view the registrar's reported date of expiration for this registration.

TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our Whois
database through the use of electronic processes that are high-volume and
automated except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or
modify existing registrations; the Data in VeriSign Global Registry
Services' ("VeriSign") Whois database is provided by VeriSign for
information purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information
about or related to a domain name registration record. VeriSign does not
guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a Whois query, you agree to abide
by the following terms of use: You agree that you may use this Data only
for lawful purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this Data
to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail, telephone,
or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
that apply to VeriSign (or its computer systems). The compilation,
repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly
prohibited without the prior written consent of VeriSign. You agree not to
use electronic processes that are automated and high-volume to access or
query the Whois database except as reasonably necessary to register
domain names or modify existing registrations. VeriSign reserves the right
to restrict your access to the Whois database in its sole discretion to ensure
operational stability.  VeriSign may restrict or terminate your access to the
Whois database for failure to abide by these terms of use. VeriSign
reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .EDU domains and
Registrars.=-=-=-=
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about dhis2.com

Registration Service Provided By: Hosting Services, Inc
Contact: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Visit: http://midphase.com

Domain name: dhis2.com

Administrative Contact:
   Hosting Services, Inc
   Tech Support (techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
   +1.8666437427
   Fax:
   223 W Jackson Blvd
   Suite 1014
   Chicago, IL 60606
   US

Technical Contact:
   Hosting Services, Inc
   Tech Support (techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
   +1.8666437427
   Fax:
   223 W Jackson Blvd
   Suite 1014
   Chicago, IL 60606
   US

Registrant Contact:
   Hosting Services, Inc
   Tech Support ()

   Fax:
   223 W Jackson Blvd
   Suite 1014
   Chicago, IL 60606
   US

Name Servers:
   DNS1.MIDPHASE.COM
   DNS2.MIDPHASE.COM

Creation date: 31 Jul 2008 10:19:00
Expiration date: 31 Jul 2011 10:19:00

Get Noticed on the Internet!  Increase visibility for this domain name by listing it at www.whoisbusinesslistings.com
=-=-=-=
The data in this whois database is provided to you for information
purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or
related to a domain name registration record. We make this information
available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)
enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load
this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic
mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or
other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written
consent from us.

We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by these terms.
Version 6.3 4/3/2002
NOTICE: Access to .ORG WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in
determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the Public Interest Registry
registry database. The data in this record is provided by Public Interest Registry
for informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not guarantee its
accuracy.  This service is intended only for query-based access.  You agree
that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no
circumstances will you use this data to: (a) allow, enable, or otherwise
support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or facsimile of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other than
the data recipient's own existing customers; or (b) enable high volume,
automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of
Registry Operator or any ICANN-Accredited Registrar, except as reasonably
necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations.  All
rights reserved. Public Interest Registry reserves the right to modify these terms at any
time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Domain ID:D153491783-LROR
Domain Name:DHIS2.ORG
Created On:31-Jul-2008 10:19:09 UTC
Last Updated On:30-Sep-2008 03:51:32 UTC
Expiration Date:31-Jul-2010 10:19:09 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Gandi SAS (R42-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:KS464-GANDI
Registrant Name:Knut Staring
Registrant Street1:Krokusveien 14