Re: A branch for supporting tools (non-dhis2) code

Hi there. We discussed something similar last night with Bob, Lars,
Knut. I think the suggestion was that we create a "contrib" folder
where we can put stuff like this. I have some custom SQL and reports
that I would like to push back to Launchpad.

Lars?

Regards,
Jason