From: Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <orvaquim@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:29:44 AM
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] Errors on Dataentry

I have data on datavalue table tha is mannually filled - I have no way to avoid it.

And I keep having this error on catalina log:
May 12, 2009 1:27:24 AM org.apache.velocity.runtime.log.JdkLogChute log
SEVERE: Right side ($encoder.htmlEncode( $dataValue.comment )) of '==' operation has null value. If a reference, it may not be in the context. Operation not possible. /dhis-web-dataentry/form.vm [line 132, column 120]

And I can not see my data on the form.

Can someone help?

Caveman