Re: weeks calculation

Hi Caveman,

----- Original Message ----
From: Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <orvaquim@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:08:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] weeks calculation

Well

Yes this a problem for us. Because we expect to use correctly DHIS [reporting tools for now] and we need to map exactly the periods from the actual system to DHIS.

But meanwhile there is a another problem with a lot of empty data on that system. Mine foucus has been on that and I forgot for a while these  dateweeks troubles.

Anyway, can you corect the DHIS2 code please to calculate weekdates? If it is buggy.

Regards
Caveman

Are current periods in Mozambican database generated by DHIS or they are also imported from elsewhere?

murod