DHIS 2 Questions

Hi All,

I have three quick questions I'm hoping you could help with. The
questions might seem very basic, but I would appreciate your help:

*         How do you populate the data after data entry into the pivot
tables? Data that has been entered and then used in a chart is available
in the pivot tables, but the rest of the entered data is not.

*         Is there a function to update the charts automatically? For
example, if a chart could automatically update with further data entry.
(A chart of Jan-May would automatically update when the June data is
entered). Is it possible to have this chart update in the dashboard as
well?

*         Also on the dashboard, how are documents uploaded to the
document box?

Again, I'm sorry if these questions are basic, but it would really help
me out a lot.

Thanks,

Paul

Follow ups