From: olatitle@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:olatitle@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ola Hodne Titlestad
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 3:36 PM
To: Paul Amendola
Cc: dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS 2 Questions

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Paul Amendola <Paul.Amendola@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	Hi All,

Hi Paul,

	I have three quick questions I’m hoping you could help with. The questions might seem very basic, but I would appreciate your help:

	·         How do you populate the data after data entry into the pivot tables? Data that has been entered and then used in a chart is available in the pivot tables, but the rest of the entered data is not.

The pivot tables use the data mart tables as their source so only data that has been exported to datamart will be available in pivot tables. You need to fo to Services->Data Mart to do this.
The reason the chart data is available is that charts automatically populate the datamart in the background and then use that data.

	·         Is there a function to update the charts automatically? For example, if a chart could automatically update with further data entry. (A chart of Jan-May would automatically update when the June data is entered). Is it possible to have this chart update in the dashboard as well?

We are working on this. It is definitively something we need.

	·         Also on the dashboard, how are documents uploaded to the document box?

Lars, can you comment on this? I've also been wondering what these documents are....

Ola
-------

	Again, I’m sorry if these questions are basic, but it would really help me out a lot.

	Thanks,

	Paul