Re: Child Health Record - ideas in Viet Nam

Hi,

thanks for sharing this information.

Just a comment: It would be useful if you could write down a

- formal requirement specification (regarding what the system is intended to
do)

- propose an object model (don't think about tables, but objects)

Thanks.

regards, Lars