Re: New blueprints/feature requests -on the list?

We should follow Carl Fogel's
advice<http://producingoss.com/en/bug-tracker.html#bug-tracker-mailing-list-interaction>and
follow discussion only on mailing lists... Blueprints could act as
outcome of those discussion or to summarize discussions

... And there are better ways to see the roadmap than what launchpad is
showing us :(

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA