Re: Need new column for url in organisationunit table

Yes exactly what we are expecting. It will be batter if this will be like
that if some body can click on the "information" button then also someone
can see the url of that particular orgnisationunit and this url might be
hyper linked to some other site.

So need to things
1.Hyperlinked  "url" icon in the operation area in the Organisationunit
Management where we can list all orgunits under a selected parent in  the
tree with each corresponding orgunits
2. Hyperlinked "url" in the information box as well of that
organisationunit.

And this is because there is a local requirement that peopel want to see
some more information about that orgnisation unit or facility like
infrastructural detail, availability , rechability , communication details,
estibleshments etc means more information about that facility which is going
to provided by their own sits but should be linked with online DHIS2 some
how.

Thanks