From: Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] 2.0 to 1.4
To: "Ime Asangansi" <asangansi@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Dhis2" <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 9:32 AM

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Ime Asangansi <asangansi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi people,

Please does anyone have suggestions for getting data from dhis 2.0 into dhis 1.4?

Off the top of my head:
1) If 1.4 can import from IXF, you can do an export to IXF from DHIS 2.

2) Create an ODBC connection to DHIS 2 (for Postgres or Mysql), and link the handful of key tables into Access, then create some append queries to move the data.
Knut

Thanks, in anticipation.

Cheers,

Ime