Re: Providing another source table for reports

Hi Cintia,

________________________________
From: Cintia Marisa <cintia.banze@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Murodullo Latifov <murodlatifov@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DHIS 2 developers <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 8:11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Providing another source table for reports

Sorry 'bout that.
In  attachment with data source  and data set defined.

Please find attached report you have sent earlier with two parameters coming from tabela1 for name and startdate accordingly. Now you can select any of your units from dropdown list as well as startdate. This report works from dhis2 as well.
I am using birt report designer 2.3.1. Check if you are using the same version, I had some difficulties with opening your report, seems from different version.
First rename database name to your database name, user name and pass too.

regards,
murod