Re: exclude indicator export where numerator is missing

My feeling is that if there are no values registered (in datavalue table)
then there should be none in data mart either, simply leave it blank/NULL.
This '0' in datamart seems misleading when we know there are no values
entered. I think Jason requested the same (in another mail on this list a
few weeks back) based on his experience in Zambia.

best regards,
Ola Hodne Titlestad
HISP
University of Oslo