Re: Need new column for url in organisationunit table

Hi Brajesh,

The next release, 2.0.2 will be August 1. That is when you can expect to
have a stable version of DHIS 2 including this functionality.

I will assign your new blueprint (ticket) to this release.

Right now there are a lot of new features being implemented in trunk as part
of the 2.0.2 milestone:
https://launchpad.net/dhis2/+milestone/2.0.2

That makes the code less table, at least very untested and NOT recommended
for production use. The recent 2.0.1 release is the one recommended for
production until August 1 and the new 2.0.2 release is out.

The requested feature can of course be done before August 1 and be available
in trunk/ before that date, but then as I said as part of a less stable DHIS
2 application, the in-development code (trunk):
https://code.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk

Lars is very busy at the moment with other pressing work for 2.0.2 so he
will not be able to do this for a while. If you need this before August 1, I
suggest some of the HISP India developers start looking at this for now. It
should possible to understand how to make this extension by looking at the
existing orgunit code. I am also sure Lars or others can provide feedback
and help if the HISP India developers post questions/suggestions on how to
do it on this list.

best regards,
Ola Hodne Titlestad
HISP