Re: spreadsheet dataentry

Hi,

I think the main reason for this request is to accommodate completely
off-line and non-DHIS2 data entry processes in order to reach out to places
with computers where you do not have capacity (or it don't make sense) to
support installations and maintenance of a system like DHIS 2.

Still, for other use cases where grid-based data entry inside DHIS 2 is
requested I think we should look into these tools as this is something that
could really speed up data entry of relatively simple forms that are
possible to do for many orgunits or periods at a time. Note that we support
grid -based data entry already, either trough custom forms or standard forms
for multidimensional data elements, BUT these do not support using multiple
orgunits and/or periods.

best regards,
Ola Hodne Titlestad
HISP