Re: DHIS2 under FreeBSD

2009/5/28 Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <orvaquim@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I have running DHIS 2 on FreeBSD 7.2!
>
> I am using a FreeBSD as a VMware Workstation virtual machine.
>
> It simply runs.
>
> Caveman

Great!  The superior memory management of FreeBSD should make a real
difference - though I'm not sure you would feel that much in a vm.
Historically there were java issues with freebsd, but I think that is
a thing of the past.  Now NetBsd in a vm ... that should be neat, tidy
and fast as well ..

Cheers
Bob