Re: Invitation for a conference call - about CBHIS

Hello everyone,

HISP is a international effort, so please be meticulous in specifying
timezones. 10 AM in Oslo (GMT+2) today is 8 AM GMT. Here is a very useful
website to verify such things:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=oslo

I suggest we all refer to this website in the future,
Knut

--
Cheers,
Knut Staring