organisationunit tree in organisationunit group edit page is not showing previously selected group members ( ie. orgnisationunits ) in that group.

Hi ,

We need help. Problem description is given below......

*Maintenance --> Organisation Units --> Organisation Unit Group --> Any Edit
Button in Organisation unit group management page.*

Here problem is while editing any Organisationunit group in Organisation
unit group management page, it did not show any organisationunit group
member of that organisationunit group as "selected". But But it is saving
properly the members selected while making any organisationunit group. So so
problem is while editing any organisationunit group. Because we can't see
the previously selected members of that particular organisationunit group,
so it becomes difficult to edit it. And here in India, We are in the process
of composing organisationunit group based reports. So it makes us difficult
while editing organisationunit groups or adding any new organisationunit in
selected organisationunit group.

---->> Serious Bug...need quick solution as soon as possible. :(

--
Best Regards,