Re: Dashboard e Datamart

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Orvalho Joaquim Augusto
<orvaquim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Clever minds from DHIS I have a very basic questions:
>
> 1. What is the use of dashboard? [I have spent only 5 minutes on docs and I
> did not find nothing]

The dashboard is just intedned to be a holder for various charts, data
mart exports, RSS feeds, OLAP URLs etc, indended to provide a quick
overview of the most important information in the system.

> 2. Datamart. What is it for?

The datamart contains aggregated data, contained in the
aggregateddatavalue and aggregatedindicatorvalue tables.

Hope this helps.

Jason