Re: Needed for support with jxl package

Thank you for your ardour, Bob.

Hi Murodullo,

You said that "Placed the formulas first" ... but by hands or by coding ?
What's even else, though I'd tried to place the formulas before adding the
data on each cell with both of the above manners (handing or coding). That
issue's still existed.

Did I forget something else ?

On the other hands, that problem which is only happening if I read the
excel's workbook by jxl package.

*P.S:*
Actually that, we (HISP-VN) have being developed the report module
generating the excel report file like the HISP-India team's idea.

Everything is ok up-to-now, we have making a functionality which is known as
"*Preview Report*". I've done it about 90%.
But very very unfortunately, if using this functionality to preview the
report as an excel file. We will meet a trouble at the problem that was
presented on previously mail - the formulas in each excel file.

Hopless and waiting your all best ideas.

Thank you all so much !

--
Hieu.HISPVietnam
Good Health !