Re: Needed for support with jxl package

Hi Murodullo,

Nice to see your replying !

Ooh, we are using a template excel file for reporting not from scratch.

Some of template files have got the pre-typed formulas (by hands), but
Some of clone files which were written the formulas in their content
(coding).

As presented before, we've used both of the above ways. The issue's still a
trouble of us.

Did you all get any breaking idea ?!

--
Hieu.HISPVietnam