Re: struts or webwork

> Hi All,
>
> I am almost done with the model and services and now planning to move into
> the presentation layer of the CHIS coding. So for which one do we settle -
> webwork or struts? I heard that murod is working on struts. Murod - have you
> committed anything? I couldn't find about struts from your branch - *
> lp:~dhis2-devs/dhis2/d2s2ss2*.

OK. But it seems there will be some time before this is merged into trunk.
Abyot I think the best would be to just go ahead using the existing webwork
stuff, the migration to struts is quite easy and Murod can help you later.
If you are making interceptors, keep extending Interceptor and not
AroundInterceptor.

Lars