to annualize or not, that's the question...

Developers,

how is the Annualized function of indicators working? I get some very
strange values in my pivot tables...

I have the following indicator:

ANC3 coverage, percent, annualized>
Numerator: ANC3 visits, in a Monthly data set, aggregation operator: sum
Denominator: Expected number of pregnancies, in a Yearly dataset,
aggregation operator: average

Bandajuma clinic reported 149 ANC3 visits in April, and have 220.4
Expected pregnant women per month in 2009, as I read it from the pivot
table, but have entered 451.5 for the year 2009. Is this right? In the
pivot table I get 401.5 % ANC 3 coverage, calculated like this:

numxfactor is 181283.3333
denominatorvalue is 451.5 (the same as expected number of pregnancies for
the year)
Indicator is annualized, level 4 (facilities)

I think there must be something wrong here, as I get percentages up to 500
for some months. Regardless of the catchment population not being correct,
how come a numxfactor turns out to have three decimals? How is this
indicator calculated? Maybe it has been defined wrong, or maybe there is
something funky in the code. Any comments?

Regards,
Johan

Follow ups