From: Paul Amendola <Paul.Amendola@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 07:01:53 -0400
Subject: RE: [Dhis2-devs] Offline Question
To: Ola Hodne Titlestad <olatitle@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ola

Thanks again for all of the help. Sorry, but I have one more quick
question - I exported the metadata from the online version. But in the
import to the offline, the or units did not import - the process did
not complete. The text would just say that the org units were
importing but never finish. In the log, it would show most of the org
unit names, but then say "6 more to go" although it would not proceed.
Any ideas?

Thanks again
Paul