Re: DHIS OpenMRS integration

Hi

Murod will present a demo of his ideas tomorrow and we will discuss also
with Paul.  I think in principle it can work though there are many details
to consider.   One concern of mine is the need to transfer data element id
and combo id.  Unless these are unique identifiers this can get messy -
though combo id doesn't necessarily have a unique identifier ... will see
tomorrow.  And of course the schema for the xml messages need to be
defined.  Looking forwatd to the demo.

Regards
Bob