Re: OpenMRS integration

Thanks Lars.  I will take responsibility for putting together and
implementing a plan of action for this.  This will have to include absorbing
the learning from the various integration efforts which have happened -
there is the work Abyot has done, there is work Phumzile and others have
done on the OpenMRS side, there is an existing (untouched for two years)
DHIS "connector" module for openmrs and there is the most recent effort from
Murod.  Alongside there have been developments in the availability of xml
interchange standards which can impact positively or negatively on the work.

Also there are opportunities to interoperate with other software (such as
iHRIS HR package and no doubt others in the future) so it is important to
not treat each as a new design program, but rather expose and document a
standard process for getting data in and out of DHIS2.

The first step will be to identify the right forum for communication with
the relevant people from across projects.  I'm interested in people's
thoughts on this.

Regards for now
Bob