Formalizing a DHIS2 SRS

Please find the attached Software Requirement Specification document that we
have created for the purpose of certifying DHIS2 by the Ministry of IT in
India.

The SRS is by no means exhaustive and does not cover all the modules in full
detail. I've tried to cover most of the general requirements, be it
functional or non-functional. The system requirements requires some more
work, but is not extensive as it won't be of much use to the IT dept here.

I request all of you to comment on the SRS and what should be
added/subtracted to meet this urgent need. I hope others can expand on this
work and complete the system requirements and fill the document with more
detail from other modules. From my past experiences, I believe a technical
writer can express the requirements with more subtle beauty than just the
software. Hope someone can capture those aspects.

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA
Director R & D, HISP India