Re: Dhis 2.0

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Limpopo EMS Information Management <
limpopo.emsinfo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Thanks for the link it is not going to help much because I am looking for
> the light version but I see there is a build due to be releases if possible
> I am looking for an empty .db file with no data in it I would like to build
> the data file from scratch with only ems data and everything needed.

Hi Ignac,

Copying this to the mailing list, since I think others would be interested.
To start with an empty database in the light version is actually very easy:
All you need to do is to edit the database name in the
conf/hibernate.properties file and restart the application. A database with
the name you chose will then be generated.

The new release is planned for the end of the month.

Knut

--
Cheers,
Knut Staring