Re: DHIS2 - Struts2 - Spring Security2

I've been playing around with this branch for the last 2 days... and
congratulations with the move to Struts2... Interesting part of
spring-security is where all url security is managed through a single xml.
Not sure how we will use the UI to define these roles??

But most of the old code is still existing and places where the access
denied error comes, is where I see the new spring security being used. Im
not quite sure still how the modules will be moving to use these changes. I
believe its going to be some effort from now on...

Once I think we can move fully to these changes (which IMO will be a long
effort), I hope we will see some performance improvements because we don't
scan through the module xmls any more... This branch at the moment is very
much like our trunk and hopefully you are removing the old code out.

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA
Director R & D, HISP India