Re: DHIS2 - Struts2 - Spring Security2

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Saptarshi Purkayastha<sunbiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was using an existing database and used the same user/pass I had in that
> database and was able to login...
> Does the login "please wait" go on forever?? If thats the case, then it is
> another bug that I encountered once on our trunk, which can be solved by
> restarting tomcat.

Sorry it works with existing databases. It does not work on new databases.

But I am not getting to see any modules in the top menu, even if
logging in with an admin user? Maybe the user authorities must be set
up again, but I am not able to get to the user module. When I enter
the URL manually i get "access denied!". Did you have any successs
here?