Linux server setups

Hi everyone,
Windows servers have been used extensively, both in India and for the
hisp.info demo server. I now want to improve the documentation of server
setups for Linux, and suggest we use this wiki page:

 http://208.76.222.114/confluence/display/DOC/Online+server+installation

One particular matter is when one wants to run several instances of DHIS 2
in the same Tomcat instance, i.e. having several webapps. With
virtualization, this may be less important, but I still see it as a common
use case. Each webapp would naturally point to a separate database, thus
they need separate hibernate.properties files

<http://208.76.222.114/confluence/display/DOC/Online+server+installation>
Knut

Follow ups