Re: Include JRE in DHIS2 lite?

Hi Saptarshi

I don't think the question is off topic at all.  I have managed to create a
little windows executable for launching dhis lite which works ok.  But I
don't think I can embed the sun jre without the usual click through licence
stuff which is a pain.  Would be great to have a freeer java version to
distribute.

Regards
Bob