Re: DHIS 2 "lite" should be renamed

Well, seems like the old Diet Coke vs. Coke Lite debate, coming from a
resident of the home of Coca-Cola. :)

Even as a rather "advanced" user of DHIS2, I have not seen DHIS2Lite
(or Express) in action. It is not clear to me what the capabilities or
limitations are, or why I should bother to use it. Regardless of what
you are going to call it, I think some good marketing material would
go a very long way.

With frankness,
Jason