Re: Supporting MS Sql Server?

2009/8/27 Ola Hodne Titlestad <olatitle@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hi,
>
> It shouldn't require that much work though.
> Lars?
>
> I remember we added support for H2 some months back, and it didn't take
> that much time, at least that was my impression.

As I recall 95% of it is really quick.  Then we struggle with the details of
the 5% of dialect incompatibility.

I think H2 was always pretty much there as it was used "internally".  What
we tried to get up and running unsuccessfully was the derby database.

How important is MS SQL?  I'd personally rather discourage people from using
it at all ...

Cheers
Bob