Re: DHIS 2.0.2 release candidate 1

2009/8/27 Jo Størset <storset@xxxxxxxxx>

> Den 26. aug.. 2009 kl. 20.07 skrev Lars Helge Øverland:
>

>> DHIS 2.0.2 release candidate 1 can be downloaded here.
>>

>> http://folk.uio.no/larshelg/dhis2/dhis-2.0.2-rc1.war
>>

>> Please test and provide feedback.
>>

> Along with other developments, this kind of thing really should be
> announced on the web. Could we please start using the announcements on
> launchpad (I notice I don´t have the right carma) or set up something on
> dhis2.com? I guess starting to use announcements is an easy first step.

Karma is something everyone can build up by being active on launchpad. To
add announcements I assume you have to be a coordinator, so I just added you
to that team.

So please go ahead and create announcements and build up your karma :)

Could we add a feed to announcements on dhis2.com as well?

hisp.info already has a feed to code commits, we could add more there as
well.

Ola
-------