Re: DHIS 2.0.2 release candidate 1

Just a side note to this discussion, Ime and me and working on some
collaboration on the Mobile DHIS for his efforts in Nigeria.We created a
wiki on which we will be sharing all our development efforts

Visit: http://dhismobile.info

The things there are quite sparse at the moment...

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA
Director R & D, HISP India