---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Knut Staring* <knutst@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:knutst@xxxxxxxxx>>

Hi guys,

Have any of you come across this error when starting DHIS2?

WARN [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] SQL Error: 1030, SQLState: HY000 ERROR [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] Got error 28 from storage engine

Mysql: Error code 28: No space left on device

Our server admin asked the following:
/tmp was full on the server, should work better now.

Is your application using a lot /tmp to create sess_ files?

http://amazing-development.com/archives/2006/08/16/javasqlsqlexception-got-error-28-from-storage-engine/

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138463
--
Cheers,