Evaluation the formulae in POI

Dear Murod,

May I disturb you about the old issue (recalculated value from excel formula
by POI's Evaluation).

I think it is fine until now but maybe not. The problem's happened while
testing.

For example, in excel file, I've got 5 cells (A, B, C, D, E) and 1, 2, 3, 4,
5 which is data value on each corresponding cell. If used POI's Evaluation
you wouldn't see the problem at all. But one of them (cells) which is a
empty or blank cell so the evaluation of POI will does not working. I meant
the result that you could receive is zero.

Do you have any opinion for this one? By the way, I think that I should
update POI library to latest version.

Thank you !

--
Hieu.HISPVietnam